Date:21/08/2017 Demand Letter
HAMDAN EMOLOYMENT SERVICES (PVT) LTD
With reference to our Power of Attorney executed by us in your favour,We hereby request you to kindly supply the following category of manpower to work in our company:
No. of workers
120 B.D+ NO FOOD
80 B.D + FOOD
Terms and Conditions
Period of Employment : Two years
Place of Employment : Kingdom of Bahrain
Accommodation, Water & Electricity : Provided by the company free of cost.
Local transportation : Provided by the company free of cost
Uniform : Provided by the company free of cost.
Medical Insurance : Provided by the company free of cost.
Employment visa & Resident Permit : Provided by the company free of cost.
Probation Period : Three months from the day of worker's arrival in the
In Case of Death : Dead body will be dispatched by company with free
of cost on company Expenses.
Working Hours : 12 hours per day and 28 Days in cleaner, Security
guard 12 hours per day 26 days
Workmen's Compensation Insurance : Provided by Company Free of cost.
Air Passage : Joining and Return air ticket every two years will be
provide by the company.
Agency Service Charge : Will not be provided by the company, will be borne
by the candidates himself/herself.
Age 19 to 38 years
QZS/Dream Group W.L.L
We require the under mentioned categories of works for immediate employments in REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS. Term and Conditions as follows:
Category Qty Salary
01 Domestic Workers (Females) 50 €314 + Over Time
02 Labour Agriculture and Farm (Males) 10 €450
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Working hours shall not exceed 8 hours per day and 48 hours per week
2. Food & Accommodation will be provided by the employer.
3. Period of contract two (2) years for Housemaids and can by renewable by mutual agreement.
4. One way air ticket will be provided after successful completion of contract period.
5. One day off per week for all employees.
6. Probation period will be 3 months (90 days)
7. Medical will be provided as per Cyprus Law.
8. The other terms and conditions are as per Labour Law of REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS.
THE FOREIGN PRINCIPAL